Our top priority has always been to ensure that no one is without their much-needed oils. As this country is dealing with an uncertain economy, and a lot of our fellow Americans are impacted financially because of this, we are here to do our part to help!
Due to the extenuating circumstances brought on by the COVID-19 virus, our hearts go out to those who have been severely affected physically and financially.
This is why we have decided to reinstate our Temporary COVID-19 Relief Program.
This new temporary program will be extended to everyone who has been directly affected by the COVID-19 pandemic and has lost their jobs, have greatly reduced hours, or are experiencing severe financial strain as a direct result of this crisis. It will give these approved customers significantly reduced rates, up to 75% off on all of our products, so that they may still be able to afford what they need.
Who applies for this discount?
If you have lost your job, have a significant reduction in pay, or have been approved for unemployment specifically because of the COVID-19 crisis, you will be eligible to be approved to receive a temporary discount on our website.
How much is the discount?
Our COVID Assistance Program will include the following discounts:
- 60% off our CBG and CBN tinctures, as well as our CBD Balm.
- 75% off our CBD and CBDA tinctures
Do I have to be a current customer of Myriam's Hemp?
No. We are offering this crucial program for anyone in need of these products, whether you currently use ours or another brand.
How long is the discount for?
This program is specifically for those who are directly affected by the lockdown of the COVID-19 pandemic and is temporary. We will be monitoring the situation on a regular basis and can cancel the program at any time.
How do I apply?
- Submit documentation proving you have suffered loss of employment or reduced hours due to the COVID-19 crisis. If you have been laid off, your employer should present you with a letter.
- Please include the contact information of your employer (or the appropriate manager of your department) so that we may verify. We will be contacting employers of all submissions to verify.
- If you have been awarded unemployment, please submit your award letter, along with a photo ID.
- If you have extenuating circumstances not mentioned above, please contact us directly at (844) 847-5721 and we will review your application case by case.
Please upload the appropriate documents to this application to start the reviewing process, and make sure your email and contact information is spelled correctly.
If you do not have an account with us you will need to do so by registering here: https://www.myriamshopehemp.com/my-account/
We sincerely hope this temporary program will ease many during these stressful times.
- Myriam's Hemp Family
COVID-19 Relief Program
Terms (Please read carefully)
- The COVID-19 Temporary Relief program will have a monthly cap of $400. After the $400 is reached, the discount will no longer show on future orders made within that month, but will restart the following month. This $400 cap starts and resets on the 1st of each month and is based on sales AFTER discount is applied.
- This program cannot be combined with any other offers or any future discounts or sales.
- The discounted rates apply to the full retail pricing only.
- Discount programs must only be used by the individual that was approved. If any other individual other than who is approved uses the discount or if the discount is misused in any way, we reserve the right to cancel the individuals discount at any time and at our discretion.
- If approved, the discount will apply only to future orders after the approval date and will not be retroactive.
- Not available for wholesale or distribution accounts.